Kaumagraph Ink Types
Kaumagraph transfers are available in 5 different, yet similar, ink types. The ink you choose for your application will depend partially on your requirements like wash, finish, number of colours; and partially on the art you would like completed.
- EcoMelt – Primarily chosen for artwork that has fine lines and details. Limited to 1 colour.
- HTA – Primarily chosen for greater durability. Best results in industrial and other harsh washes. 1-3 colours.
- DEC – For Multi-colour (PVC free) decorative work. Currently only available out of UK facility.
- Continuous – For multi-colour where PVCs are ok and higher opacity is required. Currently only available out of Canada facility.
- TB – Specifically formulated for Tennis Ball felt.