Port Elgin, Canada; Bowling Green, Kentucky and Bangalore, India
Kaumagraph International proudly produces Fruit of the Loom roll to roll heat transfers for back neck labels. Manufactured in Port Elgin, ON; these labels are shipped to Gokaldas Images in Bangalore, India who is a Fruit of the Loom contractor. GI uses a roll to roll heat press to apply the transfers in the back neck of the t-shirt.
Fruit of the Loom chose Kaumagraph transfers to provide an alternative for contractors to use instead of pad printing. Both Kaumagraph Transfers and Pad Printing techniques offer a low cost solution for back neck labels.
The advantages of using Kaumagraph transfers over pad printing include:
- No investment in expensive pad printing equipment and plates
- No messy inks
- Fast and easy to change SKUs
- No worry about link getting into the pad creating seconds
- No worry about ink drying on the plate creating seconds
- No worry about partial release problems when ink is too wet or too dry
- No worry about spiderwebbing from improper plate exposure
For more information about Kaumagraph International, please visit www.kaumagraphinternational.com.